COME TRAIN AND RACE WITH US!
Enjoy the many benefits of membership –
- As a member of T3BG, you have access to Bowling Green’s largest local network of triathlon participants, partners, and experts. Our club is the perfect way learn about and get motivated about multi-sport training and racing.
- T3BG is a club is a club for everyone – not just elite athletes! We welcome young and old, male and female, beginners and seasoned veterans. We offer support and help to get you going in the sport of your interest. Our members include runners, cyclists, swimmers, and triathletes. T3BG is a growing triathlon club dedicated to help you succeed in your sport.
- T3BG is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to collaborating and celebrating the multi-sport lifestyle. Being a member affords the opportunity to give something back to the sport and the satisfaction that you are building the foundation to encourage a healthy lifestyle in the community.
- T3BG organizes multiple weekly training sessions for members. We also join other local clubs including BGLOB and BGRR in training activities. In addition, T3BG is partnering with the NCM Motorsports Track in 2015 to hold several cycling time trial races.
- The T3BG website, Facebook and Twitter accounts keep members updated about club news and events.
- T3BG hosts monthly meetings that combine club business and social celebration.
- Each year, T3BG members will travel and race together at multiple regional events. Although events are typically individual sports, we travel together, cheer each other on and most importantly, celebrate together!
- T3BG partners with multiple local businesses and race organizers throughout the year. In addition to participating, we also volunteer at local events.
- Membership in T3BG affords significant discounts at local sponsor partners.
- Customized club gear and club/race kits. All members receive a high quality DriFit T3BG training shirt.
- All this for one low annual membership rate of $40 for individuals or $50 for families
- What are you waiting for? You are missing out on all the Fun!
If you have questions about the T3 BG, please contact the membership committee at email@example.com